Executive Research Associate recruitment in IARI
Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share. Hi, welcome to nrrbeassistance.blogspot.com.
Sr. Business Executive (Research Associate) recruitment in Indian Agricultural Research Institute
- Sr. Business Executive (Research Associate)
- Eligibility : MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech
- Location : Delhi
- Last Date : 07 Jul 2016
- Hiring Process : Walk - In
- Name of the project : ABIC
- Qualification : MBA from UGC recognized University in IT & Marketing/Finance/Marketing Agribusiness/ Entrepreneurship with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA along with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor degrees/ Integrated degrees like B.Tech. & MBA with Two years Experience in Marketing/ entrepreneurship Incubation/ as per ICAR Letter No. Agri.edu. 6/27/2014-HRD, dated 09.10.2015)
- Emoluments : Rs. 38,000/-
- Maximum Age : For Sr. Business Executive (RA) 40 years for Men and 45 years for Women (relaxation as per ICAR Norms).
- How to apply: Walk In Interview will be held on 07.07.2016 at Reporting Time: 9.00 to 10.00 AM Interview Time: 10.30 AM in Zonal Technology Management & Business Planning and Development (ZTM & BPD) Unit, Near KAB- II, IARI, New Delhi- 110 012. Eligible candidates should appear for walk-in-interview with CV, photographs and original testimonials, and with one set of photocopies of each.
Alerts: Dear viewer, “Hard work never fails”. Along with hard work include smart work for your goal. Your hard work and our smart work, guarantee success. To get in touch with you, we have created a WhatsApp Group named “Employment News Jobs Apply”. Kindly send a message to +91-7893356131 as “add to Employment News Jobs Apply" to add you to this group.
Updates: Don’t miss, what you want? So kindly, 1. Like our Facebook, 2. Subscribe by E-mail, 3. Follow our Google+, 4. Twitter 5. YouTube, 6. Download our Toolbar, 7. Install our App and 8. Others.
Help: If you have any suggestions, requests and problems, please comment below or ask us here.
Encourage us: Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share and/ Recommend… thank you and all the best / best of luck for your bright future.
Our motto: Serve poor and needy whole heartedly – Nareddula Rajeev Reddy (NRR) and his team.