Medical Officer MD recruitment in IACS, Kolkata
Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share. Hi, welcome to nrrbeassistance.blogspot.com.
Part-time Medical Officer recruitment in IACS
- Medical Officer
- Eligibility : MD
- Location : Kolkata
- Last Date : 29 Jul 2016
- Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
- The MO will have to attend to his duties at the Arssociation on all working days, for at least 3 hours per day and to attend emergency cases, if any, in the campus beyond stipulated duty hours. Besides attending to the employees, students and pensioners (self only), he would advise the Institute’s Standing Medical Committee for its smooth functioning, on technical aspects on processing of medical bills and any other matter pertaining to medical aspects of the Association as and when required.
- Eligibility: The applicant should be a registered medical practitioner possessing MCI recognised qualification preferably upto 55 years of age.
- Remuneration : Rs.50,000 per month depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate for attending duties on all the 5 (five) working days in a week.
- How to apply: Interested candidates may please submit their expressed willingness with their complete bio-data to the Rrgistrar,2A & 2B Raja S. C. Mullick Road,Jadavpur, Kolkata -700032 E-mail : registrar@ iacs.res.in latest by 29.07.2016 subscribing the envelope ‘Application for the post of MO’.
Alerts: Dear viewer, “Hard work never fails”. Along with hard work include smart work for your goal. Your hard work and our smart work, guarantee success. To get in touch with you, we have created a WhatsApp Group named “Employment News Jobs Apply”. Kindly send a message to +91-7893356131 as “add to Employment News Jobs Apply" to add you to this group.
Updates: Don’t miss, what you want? So kindly, 1. Like our Facebook, 2. Subscribe by E-mail, 3. Follow our Google+, 4. Twitter 5. YouTube, 6. Download our Toolbar, 7. Install our App and 8. Others.
Help: If you have any suggestions, requests and problems, please comment below or ask us here.
Encourage us: Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share and/ Recommend… thank you and all the best / best of luck for your bright future.
Our motto: Serve poor and needy whole heartedly – Nareddula Rajeev Reddy (NRR) and his team.