Preparing for the Interview - Day of interview
Hi, welcome to nrrbeassistance.blogspot.com. This post provides students with information that enhances job interview skills.
- Personal skills for job success
- Job seeking skills
PREPARING FOR THE INTERVIEW1. Obtain information relevant to the company to which you have applied through the following sources:
a) public library
b) local business organizations
c) neighbors, friends
2. Review your own qualifications for the job.
a) courses taken in school that apply to this job.
b) experience in other part-time jobs or jobs at school
3. Review yourself.
b) interests and abilities
d) plans to obtain goals
e) what you can offer to a company
f) appearance appropriate for an interview
DAY OF INTERVIEW1. Plan to arrive at the interview 15 minutes prior to interview time; be prompt.
2. Dress suitably-neither under dress (e.g., shorts or sweats) nor over-dress (e.g., evening [party] clothes); be neat and carefully groomed.
3. Introduce yourself to the receptionist. Tell him or her that you are there for your scheduled interview.
4. Remain as calm as possible when waiting to be called into the interview. If anxious, take several deep breaths.
THE ACTUAL INTERVIEW1. Greet the interviewer with good eye contact, a firm handshake, and a warm smile.
2. Be yourself.
3. Answer each of the interviewers questions:
Source: Internet Google Search | Learn More
Alerts: Dear viewer, “Hard work never fails”. Along with hard work include smart work for your goal. Your hard work and our smart work, guarantee success. To get in touch with you, we have created a WhatsApp Group named “Career Plus Dos Don'ts Tips”. Kindly send a message to +91-7893356131 as “add to Career Plus Dos Don'ts Tips" to add you to this group.
Updates: Don’t miss, what you want? So kindly, 1. Like our Facebook, 2. Subscribe by E-mail, 3. Follow our Google+, 4. Twitter 5. YouTube, 6. Download our Toolbar, 7. Install our App and 8. Others.
Help: If you have any suggestions, requests and problems, please comment below or ask us here.
Encourage us: Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share and/ Recommend… thank you and all the best / best of luck for your bright future.
Our motto: Serve poor and needy whole heartedly – Nareddula Rajeev Reddy (NRR) and his team.