Mental Maths SUBTRACTION Techniques and Tricks
Hi, welcome to nrrbeassistance.blogspot.com. Mental Maths SUBTRACTION Tricks and Shortcuts for the jobs, bank exams like RBI / SBI / IBPS CWE / RRB, etc. Useful in the preparation of quantitative aptitude &/ numerical ability for the pupil preparing probationary officers (PO) / specialist officer (SO) / manager / assistants / clerks posts and others.
Mental Maths SUBTRACTION Techniques, Tricks and Shortcuts
- Learn to calculate from left to right: 1427 – 698 = (800 – 100) + (30 – 10) + 9 = 729
- Think in terms of what number added to the smaller equals the larger: 785 – 342 = 443 (left to right)
- Add a number to the larger to round to next highest 0; then add same number to the smaller and subtract: 496 – 279 = (496 + 4) – (279 + 4) = 500 – 283 = 217 (left to right)
- Add a number to the smaller to round to the next highest 10, 100, 1000 and etc.; then subtract and add the same number to the result to get the answer: 721 – 587 = 721 – (587 + 13) = (721 – 600) + 13 = 134
- Subtract a number from each number and then subtract: 829 – 534 = 795 – 500 = 295
Alerts: Dear viewer, “Hard work never fails”. Along with hard work include smart work for your goal. Your hard work and our smart work, guarantee success. To get in touch with you, we have created a WhatsApp Group named “Aptitude Study Materials”. Kindly send a message to +91-7893356131 as “add to Aptitude Study Materials" to add you to this group.
Updates: Don’t miss, what you want? So kindly, 1. Like our Facebook, 2. Subscribe by E-mail, 3. Follow our Google+, 4. Twitter 5. YouTube, 6. Download our Toolbar, 7. Install our App and 8. Others.
Help: If you have any suggestions, requests and problems, please comment below or ask us here.
Encourage us: Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share and/ Recommend… thank you and all the best / best of luck for your bright future.
Our motto: Serve poor and needy whole heartedly – Nareddula Rajeev Reddy (NRR) and his team.