Chairman and Managing Directors CMD’S of PSBs
Hi, welcome to nrrbeassistance.blogspot.com. Pin, Like, Share, Tweet and Recommend our post if you like, because it is containing the useful list of the Chairman and Managing Directors CMD’S of Public Sector Banks (PSBs) for the bank aspirants. Under general or banking or marketing awareness section we expect question(s).
Chairman and Managing Directors CMD’S of Public Sector Banks (PSBs)
- State Bank of India – Smt. Arundathi Bhattacharya
- Allahabad Bank – Rakesh Sethi
- Bank of Baroda – S. S. Mundra
- Bank of India – V. R. Iyer
- Bank of Maharashtra – Vacant
- Canara Bank – R. K. Dubey
- Central Bank of India – Rajeev Rishi
- Corporation Bank – Sadhuram Bansal
- Dena Bank – Ashwini Kumar
- Indian Bank – T. M. Bashin
- Indian Overseas Bank – M. Narendra
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – S. L. Bansal
- Punjab and Sindh Bank – D. P. Singh
- Punjab National Bank – K. R. Kamath
- Syndicate Bank – Sudhir Kumar Jain
- UCO Bank – Arun Kaul
- Union Bank of India – Arun Tiwari
- United Bank of India – Smt. Archana Bhargava (Resigned)
- Vijaya Bank – H.S. U. Kamath
- Andhra Bank – Vacant
- IDBI Bank – M. S. Raghavan
Alerts: Dear viewer, “Hard work never fails”. Along with hard work include smart work for your goal. Your hard work and our smart work, guarantee success. To get in touch with you, we have created a WhatsApp Group named “Banking Awareness Study PDF”. Kindly send a message to +91-7893356131 as “add to Banking Awareness Study PDF" to add you to this group.
Updates: Don’t miss, what you want? So kindly, 1. Like our Facebook, 2. Subscribe by E-mail, 3. Follow our Google+, 4. Twitter 5. YouTube, 6. Download our Toolbar, 7. Install our App and 8. Others.
Help: If you have any suggestions, requests and problems, please comment below or ask us here.
Encourage us: Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share and/ Recommend… thank you and all the best / best of luck for your bright future.
Our motto: Serve poor and needy whole heartedly – Nareddula Rajeev Reddy (NRR) and his team.