Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share. Hi, welcome to nrrbeassistance.blogspot.com. A Verbal Reasoning Test looks at your ability to think and reason using words and language. Here are some sample questions.
All Models Verbal Reasoning Questions:
1. The word most nearly OPPOSITE to PROCEED is:
2. Find the two statements that together prove that:
ELISE ALWAYS SWIMS AT SORRENTO BEACH.
1) Elise is a keen swimmer and swims at the beach every weekend
2) Elise is a member of the Sorrento Lifesaving Club
3) Elise only ever swims with her friend Sue.
4) Elise has a boatshed at Sorrento beach.
5) Sue is only allowed to swim at Sorrento beach which she visits every weekend.
a) 1&2 b) 1&4 c) 2&4 d) 3&5 e)1&5
3. The word most nearly the SAME as TIMELY is:
4. Which pair of words BEST expresses the relationship between:
EAT – HUNGRY
a) Cake – Full
b) Coke – Drink
c) Drink – Thirsty
d) Sit – Stand
e) Water - Bottle
5. Four of the following words are alike in some way.
What is the ODD WORD OUT?
a) Boat b) Motorcycle c) Car d) Bus e) Train
6. Which of the following words DOES NOT mean the same as EXIT:
d) Way Out
e) Go Away
7. FREESTYLING is to SWIMMING as WALTZ is to:
a) Rumba b) Walking c)Ballet d) Dancing e) Sport
8. Which of the following words DOES NOT mean the same as CAMOUFLAGE:
a) Hide b) Recognise c) Disguise d) Conceal e) Cover
9. Find the two statements that together prove that:
RUPERT HAS MORE REAL ESTATE THAN KERRY.
1) Rupert has more real estate than everyone he went to school with.
2) The High Flier’s Tennis Club has very wealthy members.
3) Of everyone he plays tennis with, Rupert has the most real estate.
4) Kerry is a member of the High Flier’s Tennis Club where Rupert often plays tennis.
5) Rupert did not go to school with Kerry, but plays tennis with him at the club.
a) 1&5 b) 2&3 c) 2&4 d) 4&5 e) 3&5
10. If you unscramble this sentence correctly, the fourth word will be....
need a indeed friend is a friend in
a) need b) friend c) is d) indeed e) a
Answers: 1. B 2. D 3. E 4. C 5. A 6. C 7. D 8. B 9. E 10. A | Learn More
Alerts: Dear viewer, “Hard work never fails”. Along with hard work include smart work for your goal. Your hard work and our smart work, guarantee success. To get in touch with you, we have created a WhatsApp Group named “Reasoning Study Materials”. Kindly send a message to +91-7893356131 as “add to Reasoning Study Materials" to add you to this group.
Updates: Don’t miss, what you want? So kindly, 1. Like our Facebook, 2. Subscribe by E-mail, 3. Follow our Google+, 4. Twitter 5. YouTube, 6. Download our Toolbar, 7. Install our App and 8. Others.
Help: If you have any suggestions, requests and problems, please comment below or ask us here.
Encourage us: Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share and/ Recommend… thank you and all the best / best of luck for your bright future.
Our motto: Serve poor and needy whole heartedly – Nareddula Rajeev Reddy (NRR) and his team.
Top Verbal Reasoning Questions and Answers PDF
4/ 5Oleh Nareddula Rajeev Reddy NRR