Hi, welcome to nrrbeassistance.blogspot.com. Prior to the interview the candidate should have sufficient information about the post, the requirements of the post and the organisation.
Candidates should be given adequate notice of the interview date, panel composition and designation and, ideally, be given a brief tour of the place of work prior to the interview. Candidates are asked to produce documentary evidence of their qualifications which are stipulated in the person specification.
At the start of the interview, the candidate can be helped by:
- the Convener introducing the panel and having name cards placed in front of the members;
- the panel putting the candidate at ease;
- the Convener explaining the structure and length of the interview;
- being informed that notes will be taken to ensure a fair assessment to be made;
- being asked whether they have any queries after the introduction;
- the use of an opening non-discriminatory 'warm-up'question.
Good active listening involves:
- identifying feelings and intentions behind words;
- probing answers with further questions;
- clarifying and summarising;
- evaluating the quality of the answers.
Source: Internet Google Search | Learn More
Alerts: Dear viewer, “Hard work never fails”. Along with hard work include smart work for your goal. Your hard work and our smart work, guarantee success. To get in touch with you, we have created a WhatsApp Group named “Career Plus Dos Don'ts Tips”. Kindly send a message to +91-7893356131 as “add to Career Plus Dos Don'ts Tips" to add you to this group.
Updates: Don’t miss, what you want? So kindly, 1. Like our Facebook, 2. Subscribe by E-mail, 3. Follow our Google+, 4. Twitter 5. YouTube, 6. Download our Toolbar, 7. Install our App and 8. Others.
Help: If you have any suggestions, requests and problems, please comment below or ask us here.
Encourage us: Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share and/ Recommend… thank you and all the best / best of luck for your bright future.
Our motto: Serve poor and needy whole heartedly – Nareddula Rajeev Reddy (NRR) and his team.