Hi, welcome to nrrbeassistance.blogspot.com. Mental Maths DIVISION Techniques, Tricks and Shortcuts for the jobs, bank exams RBI / SBI / IBPS CWE / RRB, etc. Useful in the preparation of quantitative aptitude &/ numerical ability for the pupil preparing probationary officers (PO) / specialist officer (SO) / manager / assistants / clerks posts and others.
Mental Maths DIVISION Techniques, Tricks and ShortcutsTechniques:
Dividing by 5, 50, 500, and etc.: Multiply by 2 and then divide by 10, 100, 1000, and etc.
Ex.: 365/5 = 730/10 = 73
Dividing by 25, 250, 2500, and etc.: Multiply by 4 and divide by 100, 1000, 10000, and etc.
Dividing by 125: Multiply by 8 and then divide by 1000
Ex.: 36125/125 = 289000/1000 = 289
Tricks and Shortcuts:
It can be divided evenly by:
- 2 if the number ends in 0, 2, 4, 6, and 8
- 3 if the sum of the digits in the number is divisible by 3
- 4 if the number ends in 00 or a 2 digit number divisible by 4
- 5 if the number ends in 0 or 5
- 6 if the number is even and the sum of the digits is divisible by 3
- 7 sorry, you must just try this one
- 8 if the last three digits are 000 or divisible by 8
- 9 if the sum of the digits are divisible by 9
- 10 if the number ends in 0
- 11 if the number has an even number of digits that are all the same: 33, 4444, 777777, and etc.
- 11 if, beginning from the right, subtracting the smaller of the sums of the even digits and odd digits results in a number equal to 0 or divisible by 11:
- Ex.: 406857/11 Even = 15 Odd = 15 = 0
- Ex.: 1049807/11 Even = 9 Odd = 20 = 11
- 12 if test for divisibility by 3 & 4 work
- 15 if test for divisibility by 3 & 5 work
Alerts: Dear viewer, “Hard work never fails”. Along with hard work include smart work for your goal. Your hard work and our smart work, guarantee success. To get in touch with you, we have created a WhatsApp Group named “Aptitude Study Materials”. Kindly send a message to +91-7893356131 as “add to Aptitude Study Materials" to add you to this group.
Updates: Don’t miss, what you want? So kindly, 1. Like our Facebook, 2. Subscribe by E-mail, 3. Follow our Google+, 4. Twitter 5. YouTube, 6. Download our Toolbar, 7. Install our App and 8. Others.
Help: If you have any suggestions, requests and problems, please comment below or ask us here.
Encourage us: Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share and/ Recommend… thank you and all the best / best of luck for your bright future.
Our motto: Serve poor and needy whole heartedly – Nareddula Rajeev Reddy (NRR) and his team.
Mental Maths DIVISION Techniques and Tricks
4/ 5Oleh Nareddula Rajeev Reddy NRR