Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share. Hi, welcome to nrrbeassistance.blogspot.com.
JRF Chemistry Job Position in Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- JRF Chemistry
- Eligibility : MSc
- Location : Delhi
- Last Date : 20 Jul 2016
- Hiring Process : Written-test
- Project Title : “Investigation of Unusual Thermal Expansion in Crystalline Organic and Hybrid Materials"
- Qualification : The applicant must have M.Sc. degree in Chemistry (Organic / Inorganic) from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade with GATE/NET qualification (attach a copy of the scorecard). Desirable Qualification: Candidates with experience on synthesis of organic/inorganic molecules and crystallography.
- Fellowship/Salary : As per DST norms, Rs. 25,000/-
- How to apply: Interested candidates may send their CV along with photocopies of candidate's professional certificates on or before July 20th, 2016 to the Dr. Dinabandhu Das (Principal Investigator), Assistant Professor, School of Physical Science , Jawaharlal Nehru University , New Delhi-110067 , E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alerts: Dear viewer, “Hard work never fails”. Along with hard work include smart work for your goal. Your hard work and our smart work, guarantee success. To get in touch with you, we have created a WhatsApp Group named “Employment News Jobs Apply”. Kindly send a message to +91-7893356131 as “add to Employment News Jobs Apply" to add you to this group.
Updates: Don’t miss, what you want? So kindly, 1. Like our Facebook, 2. Subscribe by E-mail, 3. Follow our Google+, 4. Twitter 5. YouTube, 6. Download our Toolbar, 7. Install our App and 8. Others.
Help: If you have any suggestions, requests and problems, please comment below or ask us here.
Encourage us: Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share and/ Recommend… thank you and all the best / best of luck for your bright future.
Our motto: Serve poor and needy whole heartedly – Nareddula Rajeev Reddy (NRR) and his team.
JRF Chemistry Job in Jawaharlal Nehru University
4/ 5Oleh Nareddula Rajeev Reddy NRR