Banking Awareness Questions and Answers cum important notes/points
- First India bank Got ISO :-> Canara Bank
- First Governor of RBI :-> Mr. Osborne Smith
- First Indian governor of RBI :-> Mr. C D Deshmukh
- First Bank to Introduce ATM in India :-> HSBC
- First Bank to introduce savings :-> Presidency bank in 1833
- First Bank to Introduce Cheque system :-> Bengal Bank 1784
- First Bank to introduce Internet Banking :-> ICICI BANK
- First Bank to introduce Mutual Fund :-> State Bank of India
- First Bank to introduce Credit Card :-> Central Bank of India
- First Foreign Bank in India :-> Comptoire d’Escompte de Paris of France in 1860
- First Joint Stock Bank of India :-> Allahabad Bank
- First Bank that is oldest Public Bank in India :-> Allahabad Bank
- First national bank that is merged with Punjab National Bank :-> New Bank of India in 1993
- First Indian bank to open branch outside India in London in 1946 :-> Bank of India
- First Indian Bank started with Indian capital / indigenous Bank of India :-> Punjab National Bank
- First Regional Rural Bank name Prathama Grameen Bank - Was started by :-> Syndicate Bank
- First Bank to launch branch in foreign was -> "Bank of India" in 1946 in London UK.
- First bank to Introduce Credit card in India was -> Central Bank of India With "Central Card" 1980.
- First Bank to introduce Debit Card in India was -> Citibank In Bangalore in 1987.
Alerts: Dear viewer, “Hard work never fails”. Along with hard work include smart work for your goal. Your hard work and our smart work, guarantee success. To get in touch with you, we have created a WhatsApp Group named “Banking Awareness Study PDF”. Kindly send a message to +91-7893356131 as “add to Banking Awareness Study PDF" to add you to this group.
Updates: Don’t miss, what you want? So kindly, 1. Like our Facebook, 2. Subscribe by E-mail, 3. Follow our Google+, 4. Twitter 5. YouTube, 6. Download our Toolbar, 7. Install our App and 8. Others.
Help: If you have any suggestions, requests and problems, please comment below or ask us here.
Encourage us: Please don’t forget to G+1 and/ Like and/ Share and/ Recommend… thank you and all the best / best of luck for your bright future.
Our motto: Serve poor and needy whole heartedly – Nareddula Rajeev Reddy (NRR) and his team.
Banking Awareness (First Bank) Notes Material
4/ 5Oleh Nareddula Rajeev Reddy NRR